I am about had a heart-attack when you told me that you cut your hair off to your shoulders. I prayed that it was just fuzzy cell phone reception. Then I saw it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is soooo sassy and so you! Love you!
I love it too, Rachel. You look great. Now, on to real life!
love it! looks so cute and flirty and fun and carefree! perfect for starting college :)
Rachel...Love the shorter hair. As usual you look great. See you in a couple of months.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am about had a heart-attack when you told me that you cut your hair off to your shoulders. I prayed that it was just fuzzy cell phone reception. Then I saw it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is soooo sassy and so you! Love you!
I love it too, Rachel. You look great. Now, on to real life!
love it! looks so cute and flirty and fun and carefree! perfect for starting college :)
Rachel...
Love the shorter hair. As usual you look great. See you in a couple of months.
Post a Comment