Monday, July 19, 2010

my last youth activity.... on to bigger and better things!

This last weekend was the youth conference in New Orleans. It was so much fun! The first day went slowly for me because the get to know you games weren't organized very well and I ended up not really participating cause it was too weird and as soon as someone heard my age they automatically couldn't care less anymore lol. But after that we went to classes. My group went to classes on dating, bullying, and... something else. Sari and I were too busy freezing our butts off to pay attention to that class.

I was in a room with Kaeli Mallet, Brandi Mallet, and Jeanette Langford. We had so much fun! All three of those girls are the nicest people you will ever meet. Brandi is so funny she always makes me laugh. Kaeli and I agree on everything it's ridiculous lol we so get each other. I just met Jeanette. She's visiting her brother from Mexico! She is SO nice. Such a sweetheart. She's really pretty too.

Before the dance we took pictures, Jeanette took most of them so she's not in them :/ I feel bad about that now.

Brandi, Kaeli, and I.

Momsy and I at the dance.

Jeanette, Brandi, Me, and Carter goofing off at the dance. Carter is so goofy he's hilarious.

Roomies at the dance.

All of us! There's Chris and Brian on the tall branch, Carter, Andrew f., and Matt on the lower branch in the back. Then left to right is Jeanette, Brandi, Taylor (Jeanettes brother, also visiting from Mexico), Jenna, Sari, Mom, Allison, Andrew D., Me, Kaeli, Trey, and Bishop Sanders. We were the best ward there. Really.


While we were taking the picture the sprinklers went off! This picture is hilarious because Kaeli and Trey ran into each other going opposite ways haha! I think it's only funny if you know them. They are both just extremely shy and quiet and dont know each other.... Hahaha it's just funny I <3>



I think we all look like sisters!

It was a really fun weekend! Good way to end my young women's experience.

5 comments:

Sant Family said...

That was a great weekend, wasn't it? I am really disappointed that you didn't mention the reunion show of the Twilight Sisters, because I am sure that was one of the better parts of your weekend. I know it was mine.

Love you, baby! You ARE on to bigger and better!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

wow was it really cold in louisiana? wierd! always loved those church activities in the summer :)

Sant Family said...

Just the church was cold, Sara. As soon as you went outside you warmed right up REAL fast.

Shelli said...

Sounds like such a fun time! You DO look like sisters, ya bunch of cuties! :)

Seth & Courtney said...

Such good memories! So glad that you could attend our correlation meeting in the mother's lounge. Your room was a pretty happening place too, especially when the world famous Twilight Sisters were performing in it! I'm glad we were able to hang out there! What a super fun youth conference.