Thursday, October 14, 2010

mostly for mom....

Because I find it so weird when people put pics of their dorms on facebook.... But everyone does. Grrrr. Anyways I think on my blog is a little less weird. And my mom hasn't seen how everything is set up yet. So....
My bed...

The blanket my Grandma Hathaway made me... And my snuggie shoved by the wall cause it's too hot to use... :(

My shelf...

My closet...

My closet... I love the hangers!

My desk...

A closer look at the adorable R my mom made me!

My mom's friend Jenn made this for me! She is super crafty and cute...

The other half of my desk...

Socks, laundry, shower stuff and such...

My mom sent a Halloween box! She sent us this cute decoration...

She sent a carving kit, popcorn, decorations & sprinkles & cute cupcake holders!

She also sent this awesome Happy Halloween sign! We love it!

We all had fun decorating our dorm :)
Thanks mom!!

6 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh! You guys did such a cute job! I just remembered I was going to stick a 10 spot in and tell you guys to go get a couple of pumpkins to carve - so do that, k? I am so glad the hangers worked out - they look really good!

Love you! Mom

PS I have to hurry off because Dad hasn't seen any of your room at all and he is anxious to see it all!

PPS I think Dracula (edward) picked up a little something below his eyebrow, take it off.

xoxox

Sant Family said...

I am glad you posted this. I've been wondering how your dorm looked. Your closet lookes soooo full! haha i knew it would be. I love ya and miss ya!

*sari*

Sant Family said...

I knew you would enjoy college and I am so glad that you have good roommates. Oh...and congratulations on keeping you room so organized and clean. You remind me of a little 4-year-old girl I once knew about 15 years ago (you). Hmmm...old habits. Ha ha. Love you,
DAD

Jean said...

So cute! It looks great!! Wow, I wish I could be that organized!!!

Kent said...

Your room is looking great. Nicely decorated.

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

awwww what a cute life you have over there! fun! and i can't believe how many clothes you have- holy freakin cow!
who are those space hangers workin out for ya? i always see those infamercials on tv and i always wanna buy em. is it worth it? are they really as awesome as it looks? if so i will definately buy them. so glad you shared these pics :)