Thursday, November 18, 2010

my new obsession

I am not kidding when I say that besides the bowl of corn pops I eat for breakfast every morning and the dinner that Jake and I had on Tuesday night, this is all I have eaten this entire week.


Graham crackers and cream cheese frosting. Good stuff!


5 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh my goodness! Please tell me that you are taking your multivitamin every day? Last thing you need is that one disease that you got when all you ate was icecream... (drawing a blank on the name).

Go have an orange or banana! Love you! mom

Jake and Rachel said...

scurvy?! shoot, you're right.

Shelli said...

Ha ha ha! Sure brings back memories of college life. I lived on canned raviolis...went back home 10 lbs. heavier. Oops.

Grannie said...

Looks yummy, but not so nutritious.

Jean said...

Had to laugh at this! I had the same thought as Shelli--the things we eat when we're college!!! Go grab an apple, then it won't seem so bad...