Monday, May 17, 2010

i'm a big girl now!

I finally graduated!


Here's a bunch of random, unorganized pictures because I'm new at this :)


Every Senior handed the principal a dime. He made like $37!


Right after the ceremony. I think I was admiring those beautiful leis my grandma Hathaway and my mom made for me.


I love this picture of my friend Merlynn, me, and my cousin Heidyn. It just describes us all so perfectly! Merlynn fixing me up, me letting Merlynn do whatever, and Heidyn pulling a face. Cracks me up!


I think this is a really cute picture.


Joseph is such a stinkin' cutie.


Sari B and I.


Ha! Ben lookin' gooood. And wishing he was the one graduating :).


I love little Mamu.


Daniel is such a sweetheart.


I just love this picture of the three of us!


Ben is one of my best friends.


My other best friends. I love these girls!


My cute family. :)


BYU Idaho, here I come!

11 comments:

Jessi said...

Congratulations, Rachel! It feels great to be done, doesn't it? Enjoy your summer.

Sant Family said...

Ben WISHES he was graduated!

You girls are sooooo lovely! I love all three of you!

Congratulations to you, Sweet Thang!

jp said...

Congrats! And btw, I have the Barry Manilow album if you need to borrow it.

Benjamin. said...

You look so good! Im glad you graduated! too bad your not here tho since i do notihng and we cud hang out

Krystal said...

Yay! You're coming to BYU-Idaho!!! Are you starting this Fall? I graduated in 2008 but now I live here (in Rexburg) with my husband. He's from Idaho Falls (half an hour away) and now works there and I work here in Rexburg. We will have to get together sometime!! Congratulations!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

you have your own blog??- you really are a big girl now!! congratulations- on your blog and on graduating :)

AmyB said...

RAchel,

I am blog stalking. I wish your family had moved into Gonzales so we could have gotten to know you even better but I guess I'll take what we can get. I love your blog and your hair is beautiful!! Have a great summer. I'll check on you soon!

Amy Bascom

Shelli said...

Love that you have your own blog! Cute background! Okay, I really really love your haircut, you look beautiful. And congrats on graduation!!!

Kimberly said...

I so cannot get over how much you look like Kathryn!

I'm glad the name Lola is based on Barry Manilow's song and not Run, Lola, Run. It's better to be a showgirl than a girl running to save her boyfriend from getting killed by drug dealers.

Reno 411 said...

Oh Rach! You're graduated, I cannot believe you are so grown up and beautiful. I love you girl and know you'll do some amazing things. Oh the places you'll go!!!!

Kent said...

Rachel,
Nice to see you have your own blog. We will enjoy reading on how you are doing.

Gma and I really enjoyed being there with you.

Thanks for being the great example you are. We look forward to being able to see you more often starting this fall. (You do know our phone number!!!)

Gpa 'H'