Sunday, February 20, 2011

IN A CASTLE!!!

This weekend Jake and I drove down to Utah! We went to the ice castle in Midway with Grandma and Gandpa Hathaway, Ben, Heidyn, and Destry. While we were there Jake decided that it was too pretty to pass up. So he got me alone in one of the tunnels and proposed!! Ben saw us walk in there and kinda followed but stayed back and took pictures, which I think is pretty sweet! Then of course grandpa took tons more after. :)

Jake and I at Midway Ice Castles!

Jake and I reenacting the proposal :)

One of the many pictures taken afterwards!

We are so so happy :)

Showing off the ring!

I love it so much it's perfect in every way! :)

Ahh I'm engaged!!! :)

7 comments:

Shelli said...

YAYYYYYY! So excited for you!! Beautiful ring, beautiful smiles, beautiful couple! Congratulations, what a happy time!

Sant Family said...

I think that is a great engagement story. I love your ring and dad and I are so happy for you guys!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

congratulations rachel!!! i am so happy for you guys!!
and you look so pretty :)

Jean said...

Hooray!!! So happy for you!!!

Kimberly said...

Unbelievable! Congratulations!

Reno 411 said...

Oh Rachel! You are so cute. You and Jake look very happy together. It's fun to hear about your fun weekend.

Grannie said...

Love your blog and I sure love you.