the next big thing in my life was graduating.
I was practically living at my friend Merlynn's house and helping her raise her baby Brycen, who was 1 month old at the time. Now he just had his first birthday!
Merlynn and I!

Adorable Brycen when he was four months old.

Brycen's first birthday on February 27! I'm so sad I couldn't be there!




I KNOW this makes you smile, he's so cute!!
I was about to start my summer job as a maid for Guarantee Girls.

My biggest stress was Mrs. Toupes math class.

Just two years ago....
I still lived in Washington, and my best friend ever was Ben Pugh.





XC, track, platos closet, hula, and choir was my entire life!

XC (cross country) meet in tri-cities!

Where I worked.
Our last luau before we moved.
We were singing a song from Wicked!
And I found out that my family might be moving from Washington....

This is still my favorite house ever.
To Louisiana.


Now, just two years later, I'm in my second semester of college and I'm engaged to Jake!
Life moves so fast! Sometimes it scares me but most of the time it just excites me. :)
3 comments:
Dearest Darlingest Rachel,
Where to start?
1 - The only thing that would have made Brycen cuter would be if Merlynn drove ONE block over from Gymboree and picked up his "1" shirt that I made him (and if she had followed up on his picture session she scheduled with Erika and then didn't show up at). But he is just so cute!
2 - I love you and Ben Pugh as bffs.
3 - I loved your Cross Country meets. Remember "good job, everyone" generic clapping and then when you saw some you on your school's team "Go! GO! She is tired! She is exhausted! She is finished! You can totally take her!" And I love that the faster runners went back and ran with the slower ones to encourage them on home. So sweet.
4 - I miss my girls in hula. I do not miss sewing for hula at all.
5 - I really miss the A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. choir concerts Mead put on. Nothing down here compares.
6 - I love Louisiana in the spring.
7 - I love that you are so happy! I am excited for you and Jake.
8 - Life just keeps moving faster! Pull your hair back and GO!
Rachel, I just LOVE how happy and excited for life you are! You are great!!!
wow your life sounds like a nationwide commercial.... life comes at you fast! enjoy every minute of it :)
you are so beautiful by the way. how do you stay so thin??
Post a Comment