Tuesday, April 26, 2011

heidyn's birthday!

Okay I'm super behind! Her birthday was on April 8. She turned 17 this year!

We took this at Tod's house before going out to eat. There's Ashley (Tod's daughter), me, Destry, Heidyn, Ramona (Teilani), and Tod.

Ramona made this cake and it was way way yummy! This is me, Ashley, Heidyn, Destry.

The birthday girl with her cake!

For her birthday her mom's boyfriend Tod took us out to eat at Tempanyaki or something like that... It's the kind of restaurant where they cook right in front of you! It was super cool and all of us caught the shrimp in our mouth except Ramona. Haha.


Tod and Teilani at Tempanyakis.


Heidyn and I at Tempanyaki's.


Me, Heidyn, Destry, Ashley at Tempanyaki's.

Then we went to Quick Wits which is this hilarious comedy show in Utah.

Ben and I at Quick Wits


They brought Heidyn to the stage because it was her birthday and they had her describe her day to them and then they sang it back to her. It was super clever and super funny! I got it on video but I don't know how to put that on my laptop...

Here's 17 things that I love about Heidyn!

1. She gets my sense of humor
2. She is a genius!
3. She has a super cute smile
4. She has a cute walk
5. We have countless inside jokes that only we would understand
6. She can totally pull off blond or brunette and be a total babe either way
7. She is honest
8. She is generous
9. She puts up with a lot
10. She can be serious but can also be goofy
11. We make tons of plans together even if we know it will never happen
12. NEW YORK TRIP.
13. She is so talented
14. We have a ton of fun memories
15. We've really gotten close the last two/three years and I consider her a sister
16. She can make me be all ME which not a lot of people can do
17. She's a great listener


She is one of my best friends and I adore her! XOXOXO!

No comments: