Wednesday, October 13, 2010

what i've been up to!

First of all, this week called for a lot of this! Aimee and I both are addicted to ice cream and we eat some every day.


Last weekend on Saturday I went to Jake's house again! We spent Saturday shopping for shoes. I really need actual shoes and I want sperry's so bad!

OR....

WOULD BE PERFECT.
So I won't settle for anything else. But we didn't find any :( so I need to make a trip down to Utah and look for them there. When we were done shopping and goofing off at the mall, we went back to his house and went on a surry ride! It was SO COOL! And SO FUN! We went with his mom and dad one time and the next time around his sister Shalina and her hubby Dane came with us. Then his brother Tyson hopped on... Those horses can pull a lot of weight! We had a lot of fun! We stayed up until midnight watching Bounty Hunter. That's such a funny movie! We all really liked it. At midnight we all sang happy birthday to his sweet mom!

Brother Cromwell, me, Jake, Dane and Shalina!

So Sunday was Sister Cromwell's birthday! We went to church. We came home and baked two cakes, one for Jake's mom and one for a girl named Sarah from the Caribbean. Jake baptized her on his mission. She is here at BYU Idaho and is so nice. Jake and I go visit her every few weeks. After we made the cake and ate lunch everyone took a nap. Then we skyped Jake's older sister Kiralee and her family. I know Kiralee and her hubby Isaac and two of their daughters because I met them last Thanksgiving at my uncle Jon's house. Isaac and his family were there cause Isaac is my aunt Anna's brother. Small world! Later in the day Jake's sister Zhanae and her family came over. She has six ADORABLE little kiddos. Jake and I took two of his little nieces, Ziah (another coincidence, I have a cousin named Zya!) and Vennie, for a ride on the 4 wheeler. We went around and fed the horses. Then rode around for a while. Jake is so fun and cute with his nieces and nephews. I wish I got pics but I'm like the lone photo taker at that house so I feel weird when I take pictures....

On Monday for FHE we did a photo scavenger hunt. It was way fun!

Pumping a stranger's gas for them. Turns out my cousin Julie knows this guy!

Fit everyone in your group on one chair.

Fit everyone on your group under a picnic table.

On Tuesday Jake came and took me to the store to buy food and other things (life saver!). Then we came back to the dorm and cooked spaghetti and garlic bread. It was yummmmmmmy. Then we hung out with Aimee until the other girls came back from a dance. Then we went for a drive.

On Wednesday all of us girls were home, rare occasion. But while Jake and I were out Tuesday night my roommates decided that he and I looked like Meg and Hercules... Then that Aimee and her missionary look like princess Aurora and prince.... whatshisname. And Sasha looks like Mulan. So Meagan decided to be Rapunzel... So on Wednesday when Sasha got home from class she printed out princess pictures for us to color... It was actually a lot of fun I'm not going to lie lol. We all colored our princesses in Aimee's and my (mine and Aimee's?) room then hung them up around the dorm haha. We are such freshman. :)

Meagan coloring Rapunzel and her prince :)

Aimee coloring Aurora and her prince! :)

Sasha coloring Mulan and Shang! :)

Me and my drawing!

All of us!

And the finished products.....


5 comments:

Sant Family said...

I am so glad that you have someone who shares your love of icecream. That makes it even more delicious!

I love the top shoes the best! But the second down are good, too.

The surry ride looks like a lot of fun. And "The Bounty Hunter" is funny.

We know a lot of people with Z names, when I think about it.

Love, love, LOVE creative FHE!

All girls are princesses.

Love you! Mom

Sant Family said...

I know what to get you for Christmas! i think you can only find those kind of shoes down here. I'm glad you have an ice-cream buddy! haha love ya!

*sari*

Sant Family said...

Rachel, I am so glad you are having fun at college and that you have great roommates. Good job on keeping your room organized & clean. Love you, dad

Jean said...

What fun roommies you have! Brings back lots of memories... So glad you're having a great time!!!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

wow awesome pictures!
... those shoes are kinda funny.... can't you wear heels around campus!!??? hehe j/k