On Friday Jake and I went to his parents house for the night and we watched The Time Travelers Wife and The Notebook. I'm not normally into chick flicks but I'm glad that when I am in the mood Jake is willing to just go with it lol. On Saturday we went to the Bolejacks house to visit Ben. We made pizza and talked and goofed off. Ben is way fun to hang out with. Then Saturday night my grandparents, Ben, Heidyn, Destry, Jake, and I went to the Ice Castle in Midway. That was where Jake proposed. It was super pretty and super fun! On Sunday Jake and I drove to the Mouritsen's house and went to church with Heidyn, Destry, and unlce Hugh. Then we went back to their house and ate yummy food and played my favorite game ever- the new Guess Who. Then Jake and I picked up Ben and went back to the Hathaway's for dinner. It was way yummy! My grandparents totally spoil me. On Monday Jake, Ben, and I met up with Ben Pugh and his friend Hannah for lunch! That was fun. We went to Applebees. Then Jake and I dropped off Ben and we went to his sister Monique's house. She is so funny and awesome and her kids are fun to be around. After visiting with her we went to Idaho Falls to say hi then we came back to Rexburg!
Here are some pictures of the weekend!
Ben makes a mean pizza!
We were playing Guess Who. I love this game!
My favorite girls :)
My favorite person. Lol
Ben and I at the Ice Castle

Heidyn and Destry at the Ice Castle
Heidyn, Des, and I!
I am so mad that I didn't get any pictures of Ben Pugh and Hannah! I don't know what I was thinking!!
By the way, on Monday Jake and I called the Bountiful Temple and we are getting married on June 3 at 9:15 in the morning! We also went and saw an apartment. We both loved it. I move in April 15. Jake moves in june 5! I am very VERY excited.


4 comments:
I'm so very happy for you!
It looks SO pretty and spectacular and Dad and I are so happy for you. You guys look great. (Ben looks good, too. Little pill. Who would have thought he'd be a Utah boy?)
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend - and not just cause you got engaged. I am so glad that you have family taking care of you down there. Out there. Up there. Wherever you are.
Love you so much!
Xoxoxo, momsy
mmmmmmmmmmmm that pizza looks yummy. i must be hungry. the ice castle stuff looks so spectacular. you guys make such an awesome couple :)
THAT WAS SO FUN!!! MISS YOU RACHEL!!
Post a Comment